Solution Specialist – Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance Consultant) – United States
HomebuilderONE, powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 is revolutionizing ERP for production homebuilders. Demand is soaring as we quickly become the new, industry standard.
To help power our growth, we are seeking 3 Solution Specialists (Finance Consultants) based anywhere in the United States. If you have strong Dynamics 365 financials experience and want to be a part of a fun, passionate and rapidly growing team that are making a real difference–we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Leverage business best practices in the definition of business process solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
- Translate functional business requirements.
- Provide clear and articulate documentation for all phases of the project.
- Train clients on the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Liaise closely with Sable37 team to ensure high-quality, professional and client-focused solutions are delivered.
- Demonstrate Sable IP to prospects and customers across the globe, this sometimes requires flexible working hours.
Skills required include:
- 5+ years of Dynamics experience on Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 is required
- Consultancy experience essential
- Finance experience (finance qualifications advantageous)
Sable37 is focused on going above and beyond to ensure our customers a unique experience through the delivery of Dynamics solutions. Our culture of inclusion, collaboration and partnership, both internally and with our valued customers, provides the recipe for success throughout our implementations and sees us leading the way as the Microsoft Dynamics partner of choice globally.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the position and wish to be part of our truly unique organisation simply click “Apply” and one of our team will be in touch for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, should you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com for more information