Support Specialist – Microsoft Dynamics (Retail)
Sable37 a multi-award winning, global Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions to our valued customers. Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices across New Zealand, America, Dubai and India, we are currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Retail) Support Specialist to join the team in our Hyderabad office.
We require you to have extensive Dynamics 365 Retail experience both on implementation projects and support to be able to service our global retail customers. There will be a mix of onsite and remote work so your ability to travel would need to be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide and support clients with pilot testing solutions provided through support desk
- Collaborate with clients to develop functional designs for custom Microsoft Dynamics requirements
- Configure and test Retail modules to ensure delivered solutions meet client’s functional requirements
- Provide support and quality assurance for delivered Microsoft Dynamic solutions
- Liaise closely with Sable37 team to ensure high-quality, professional and client-focused solutions are delivered
- Responsible for providing analysis and follow-up of Applications Support Service Desk items
- Undertake any other responsibilities as deemed suitable by Sable37 management
Education, Experience and Required Skills
- 3+ years of Dynamics AX Functional experience on AX 2012 is required
- Functional specifications documentation
- Onsite working experience essential
- Support desk experience advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our Global Retail team and are passionate about supporting your customers then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or apply online today.