Solution Specialist | Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Operations) – Sydney, Australia
Sable37 a multi-award winning, global Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in delivering Dynamics 365 (AX and CRM) solutions to our valued customers. Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices across New Zealand, America, Dubai and India, we are currently looking for talented Dynamics 365 (Operations) Solution Specialists to join the team in our new Sydney office in Australia.
We require you to have extensive Dynamics 365 (Operations) experience, focusing on Trade and Logistics, Supply Chain and Enterprise Asset Management to be able to cope with the demand of our ever growing pipeline of work.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Leverage business best practices in the definition of business process solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Translate functional business requirements into a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Operations) application configuration design.
- Provide clear and articulate documentation for all phases of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Operations) implementation.
- Train clients on the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and any add-on software implemented by Sable37.
- Liaise closely with Sable37 team to ensure high-quality, professional and client-focused solutions are delivered at all times.
- Demonstrate Sable IP to prospects and customers across the globe, this sometimes requires flexible working hours.
Skills required include:
- 5+ years of Dynamics experience on AX 2012 is required
- Consultancy experience essential
- Trade and Logistics, Supply Chain, EAM module experience essential
Sable37 is focused on going above and beyond to ensure our customers a unique experience through the delivery of Dynamics solutions. Our culture of inclusion, collaboration and partnership, both internally and with our valued customers, provides the recipe for success throughout our implementations and sees us leading the way as the Microsoft Dynamics partner of choice globally.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the position and wish to be part of our truly unique organisation simply click “Apply” and one of our team will be in touch for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, should you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.