Solution Specialist | Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement) – Australia
Sable37 a multi-award winning, global Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in delivering Dynamics 365 (AX and CRM) solutions to our valued customers. Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices across New Zealand, America, Dubai and India, we are currently looking for a number of exceptional Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement) Solution Specialists to join the team in either our Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane offices to assist with the ongoing development and support of our local and global CRM projects.
We require you to have solid Dynamics CRM experience, excelling in both technical and functional aspects of the role, allowing for the continued delivery of intelligent Dynamics solutions at the highest standard.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands-on technical implementation and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013/2015/2016
- Elicit and document business requirements within well-defined business processes
- Interact with customers to manage expectations and resolve issues
- Analyse and document business requirements and translate these to specification and design
- Assist in documentation of current and desired business processes
- Execute assigned tasks within a structured project environment
- Support and provide input to the technical design of solution components
- Help coordinate activities between staff
- Requirements gathering methods and tools
Education, Experience and Required Skills
- 5+ years of Dynamics CRM experience is required (2016 Preferred)
- CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
- Functional specifications documentation
- Unit Test Scripts
- Training Documentation
- Conduct End user training and UAT
- Knowledge of add-ons like ClickDimensions, Field Services, Project Service, CRM Portals (ADX), RESCO, etc
Sable37 are growing rapidly and with a number of projects due to start now and in the new year, we are looking for individuals who are open to travel and ready to make an impact, not only on our local projects but our international ones too!
If you are passionate about delivering excellence to your customers and working with a team of highly talented CRM Specialists in your next role, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch for a confidential discussion.