Solution Specialist – Microsoft Dynamics 365
Sable37 a multi-award winning, global Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in delivering Dynamics 365 (AX and CRM) solutions to our valued customers. Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices across New Zealand, America, Dubai and India, we are currently looking for talented Dynamics 365 Solution Specialists to join the team in our Christchurch office to assist with delivering quality, intelligent solutions to our customers.
We require you to have extensive Dynamics AX experience, focussing on either Finance, Trade and Logistics, Supply Chain, Food Manufacturing (very advantageous) to be able to cope with the demand of our growing workload.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage business best practices in the definition of business process solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Translate functional business requirements into a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Operations) application configuration design.
- Provide clear and articulate documentation for all phases of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Operations) implementation.
- Train clients on the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and any add-on software implemented by Sable37.
- Guide and support clients with pilot testing solutions.
- Collaborate with clients to develop functional designs for custom Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Operations) requirements.
- Provide support and quality assurance for delivered Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Operations) solutions.
- Liaise closely with Sable37 team to ensure high-quality, professional and client-focused solutions are delivered at all times.
- Demonstrate Sable IP to prospects and customers across the globe, this sometimes requires flexible working hours.
Education, Experience and Required Skills
- 5+ years of Dynamics experience on AX 2012 is required
- Consultancy experience essential
- Finance, Trade and Logistics, Supply Chain or Food Manufacturing experts
Sable37 is focused on going above and beyond to ensure our customers a unique experience through the delivery of Dynamics solutions. Our culture of inclusion, collaboration and partnership, both internally and with our valued customers, provides the recipe for success throughout our implementations and sees us leading the way as the Microsoft Dynamics partner of choice globally.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the position and wish to be part of our truly unique organisation simply click “Apply” and one of our team will be in touch for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, should you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com for more information.